Dawson County Clerk & Recorder
The Clerk & Recorder Office serves Dawson County by:
- Preparing claims and issuing all warrants
- Maintaining monthly accounting, a complete set of fiscal books & preparing the annual report
- Working with the Board of Commissioners including, preparing Commissioner minutes, setting appointments, and working closely with commissioners in preparing and maintaining the annual County budget.
- NOTE: BUDGET INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE AND OPEN TO PUBLIC AT THE CLERK AND RECORDER'S OFFICE
- Various documents are recorded and available at the Clerk & Recorder office (See Recording of Documents, Birth & Death Records, also Cemetery)