Call for Bids-Clerk of Court Countertops
Notice is hereby given that the Board of County Commissioners of Dawson County, Montana, will on Tuesday, the 18th of April, 2017 at 5:30 p.m. during regular Commissioner Session at the Dawson County Courthouse , receive sealed bids for the replacement and remodeling of countertops in the Clerk of Court’s office, Glendive Montana .
Specifications are available on the Dawson County website: www.dawsoncountymontana.com or from the Clerk & Recorders office at 207 W. Bell St. Work may be subject to Montana prevailing wages. Proof of Worker’s Comp and Liability Insurance will be required.
Bids will be presented in a sealed envelope containing a complete copy of the bid and specifications clearly marked.
The Board of County Commissioners reserves the right to reject any or all bids, to waive irregularities, or to accept any bid they deem to be in the best interest of Dawson County. Bids shall be addressed to the Board of County Commissioners, 207 W. Bell St., Glendive MT and marked “Clerk of Court Countertops”.
Dated this 23rd of March, 2017.
Dawson County Commissioners
Publish: March 26th and April 2nd.
Bids on Contract to replace/remodel countertops in Clerk of Court’s Office
* Bids must be received by 5:30 p.m. on April 18th.
* Work must be done during hours that will not disturb any county business or court proceedings.
* Payment will be received in full after all work is completed and accepted by Dawson County. Commissioners or designated project manager
* Work must be completed by June 5, 2017.
* Area will be cleaned, with waste removed, floors and counters cleaned, etc.
* Repair any and all damage done by remodel, such as dings on walls, level floor, paint, etc.
* Countertops may be purchased from lumber yard, no custom countertops needed.
* Old counter tops remain property of Dawson County.
* Work may be subject to Montana prevailing wages. Proof of Worker’s comp and Liability Insurance will be required.
* For questions, additional information or to view the project location, please contact Tammy Helmuth at the Clerk of Court’s office at 377-3967.
Projects are posted in the Ranger Review, watch for postings